1. Dinner: Made French Bread Pizza. Split a loaf of French bread in half lengthwise, put some homemade spaghetti sauce on it, pepperoni and mozzarella cheese. Bake at 550 (or broil) for about 10 minutes.
2. Awana: Had fun tonight with the junior high kids at Trek. We have a contest this year to see if the leaders can say all the verses too… if we win (more leaders finish than kids do), they have to wash our cars. I said three verses, have to catch up!
3. Did you know that Uranus is tilted on its side? It spins on its axis lying down! (Used as a proof of creationism)
4. Alison Brown Quartet is a great band and one you should check out.
5. It’s 2.08 miles to the nearest Walgreens and back to our house.
6. I happened to watch “A Good Year” the other night, the same night as my Fruncle and Aunt did. Spooky.
7. Cubs stink.
8. But I love the Cubs.
9. But they kinda stink.
10. But I love the Cubs.