You know I’m a lister and you know no Certified Lister can pass up a chance to make New Year’s Goals.Last year I pretty much failed on the whole goals reached…but that’s okay. Other things popped up that were more interesting to me.
I don’t have a lot this year, but here are a few:
1. Read 75 books
2. Keep exercise a regular part of my life (5x a week)
3. Stop wasteful spending (oh dear – you should see the repercussions of making this goal. I am so stressed on day 6 of “make every meal and don’t eat out”)
4. Find a nanny.
4. Make piano practice a regular part my week.(Maybe practicing will actually help me improve!)
5. Hit 70% on the Jeopardy calendar.(Although my calendar broke off the plastic back when I removed it from the box. Harumph.)
6. Hit three more on the 30 Things to Do in Chicagoland list.