Here are the last 5 Songs I’ve downloaded from iTunes:
1. “Come On Over” by Jessica Simpson. She sounds a lot better singing country, but I’m still slightly embarrassed to have downloaded this on purpose.
2. “Crazy ABC’s” by the Barenaked Ladies (their other best song is “God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen.”)
Here is an example of the crazy letters:
A is for aisle
B is for bdellium
C is for czar
And if you see him, would you mind telling him-
Okay, hang on a second, yeah aisle?
Yeah, aisle like a, like a theatre.
Alright, okay, and bdellium?
Bdellium, it’s a gum like tree resin, it starts with a silent B
And then czar?
Yeah, it’s uh- like a Russian czar.
You know, everyone knows apple ball and cat,
I wanted to get into some you know,
some stranger words.
Right, I see what you’re doing.
3. “Kung Fu Fighting” by Cee-Lo and Jack Black. This was at the request of SuperBoy. Kung Fu Panda made a big impression on him. Okay, actually, it’s mainly Master Tigress that made a big impression. Definitely see the movie if you haven’t yet!
4. “Home” by Michael Buble. Buble should have that fancy accent on the e. Hope he can forgive me. Beautiful song. My 6yo says it makes her cry ‘cuz this is how she felt when she was leaving on her weekend trip to Iowa.
5. “Don’t Dream It’s Over” by Sixpence None the Richer. A good ol’ fashioned 80’s song by Crowded House. Good arrangement of the song. Our fave story of this band is that my hubby’s band opened for them years ago, and Sixpence blew out hubby’s band’s power amp. H’s band had to use all the money they made from that gig to have the amp repaired. Humph.