I asked my 8yo to come up with a list of Ten – Okay, 11 – Things to Do With Mommy. Here’s that list:
1. Go to a museum with dinosaur skeletons.
2. Ride our bikes on the Waubonsie Trail.
3. Get chocolate fondue at Graham’s 318.
4. Find a factory tour to go on.
5. Bake a cake and frost it.
6. Go to breakfast at IHOP.
7. Go to a place where they have cheese (Mozarella) sticks.
8. Put together a foam house that we buy from Michael’s.
9. Go to the Art Museum. 2/26/09
10. Read 100 books (that we read together).
11. Go horseback riding.