Updated: I’ve highlighted the ones that are true. Because I know you can’t move on until you find out.
Here’s my list from today. Maybe some are April Fool’s tricks, maybe some aren’t – can you guess?
1. We were off to a great start this morning, with SuperBoy sleeping in until 9 a.m.! True! It was amazing!
2. I made pancakes in the shape of Spring for the kids.
3. I didn’t make mocha this morning… Mr MIP was out on errands and picked us up the real deal – Starbucks! (And now I’ve gone over to Skinny Vanilla Lattes. Yum.)
4. The cat batted around the butterfly habitat in which we have four butterflies enjoying their lives.
5. I did all the laundry. It was quite a task – after ignoring it all last week, but I did it! HA!! As if!!!!
6. We watched some of Mr Bean’s Holiday. The kids sat there confused as Daddy laughed hilariously at Mr Bean’s antics.
7. My new favorite song is Corinne Bailey Rae’s “Put Your Records On.” It’s my Spring Theme song. Wish I could play it for you on the site!
8. I played online Scramble for two hours.
9. Cubs won their game today! Woo-hoo! I heart Ryan Theriot & Mark DeRosa! 🙁
10. I balanced the checkbook!