These are A Few of My Favorite Things This Week. (I have a very short attention span – these things will change soon!):
1. Great Christmas album by Harry Connick Jr- probably my favorite of his now. Say what you want about his hair; that boy can play.
2. This book! Terrific! Tells you basics of cooking with great pictures to follow.
3. A new Costco opened up north of us. I met my sis-in-law there on Saturday and we bought enough chicken stock to last us until 2015. I’ve also never had a funnier time at Costco. I can’t even explain…I think Moms just relax when they get a little time to shop without kids!
4. Tetris is now on Facebook! Looks like my crafting handmade gifts for Christmas plans have changed. Friend me there and come play a game. How do I say this humbly? I ROCK at Tetris. (Jeff, you ROCK at it too.) (The song playing is from Tetris. It gets in your head. Forever.)
5. The Amazing Race is down to four teams. I am rooting for Ken and Tina, what about you? And we’re planning an Amazing Race for our daughter who will be turning nine this week. I’m having tons of fun coming up with Detours and Road Blocks. But, shh!, don’t tell her about it!
6. This makes me chuckle: We had a fun dinner on Election Day and I pulled out the old Jell-O USA mold. The state of Texas broke off from the rest of the States and refused to join the rest of the mold.
7. Blogs I read daily:
Seth Godin (marketing)
Money Saving Mom (coupons/sales/deals)
What are YOUR favorite things this week?