Today is Flashback Friday day! And let’s flashback to approximately three hours ago! (Hey, I never set paremeters for how far back the flashback would be.)
Here it is. Five Things I Did Instead of Doing Laundry:
1. Did my treadmill and watched the latest episode of Top Chef. What I’m wondering is: how many seasons are there of Top Chef and why in the name of all that is simmering did you not tell me about this show?
2. I put myself in a Kraft Christmas card. Click here to see me ice skate!
3. I took this test and my personality came out as an ENTJ. They call this the “Fieldmarshall,” and suggest that I am in the same personality category as Hillary Clinton and Napoleon. This is devastating. But also suggests why I am avoiding laundry. Do you really think Napoleon ever washed dirty socks?
4. I answered approximately 365,421,250.3 questions from the three kids. No, I’m not exaggerating. Everything from: how did God really make time? to Why is this string cheese gross? to Why does SHE get to do that and I don’t?
5. Posted a comment on this blog.
6. Ordered two prints, one of which was this one: (Have you ordered yours yet? Go here. )