It’s a Friday. I hope to find time to post some pictures from our last couple of weeks as it’s been busy around here!
1. It is March – but I won’t be posting my February budget form. Because I don’t think it’s that exciting and because February was unique in that we ate out for my birthday, fed lots of people for SuperBoy’s birthday and were out of town for a week. So the grocery budget came in under $500, but it was also not really an average month. (Are there any average months?)
2. The UPS man just dropped off two boxes. Filled with “stuff” from my totaled minivan. Weird to go through your possessions from your car. And also thankful it’s a chore for one of my daughters to clean the van every week. So there wasn’t a ton of extra junk in there.
3. Reading the “in” book of the moment now in Christian women’s blogland. It’s “One Thousand Gifts” by Ann Voskamp. Slow reading it because her sentences are similar to Annie Dillard’s (very descriptive and pensive), but enjoying it and actually it was coincidentally exactly what I needed to be reading right now.
4. Can’t wait to show you the “scrapbook” I am keeping for this year! I think you’ll be interested and find it something you might be able to use!
5. Listening to a lot of Brad Paisley.
6. Eating a lot of eggs on english muffins.