We’re getting back into the swing of things with the kids’ activities and with school and now that I know how our weeks are basically going to look, it’s time to add in those good goals to keep me focused. *Focusing not being a natural ability of mine…*
1. Workout five times this week. THREE of those times need to be done before 8am. I want to attempt to start working out in the morning. This will be a challenge for me, as mornings and I are NOT friends. We rarely speak anymore and last I heard, mornings had pretty much written me off as a Lost Cause.
2. Reading and lectures done for my schooling – done by Saturday! This week I spent basically all of Saturday and Sunday afternoon doing my assignments. There went the weekend! This week, I’d like to be consistent about doing stuff in the evenings so I can be done and enjoy my weekend.
3. Meal plan for the week done by Monday night. Groceries done on Tuesday. (Why this is a challenge for me, I have no idea, but I’m trying to see if scheduling in the day I go grocery shopping will help me.)
4. Seven days of low carbs! I’m doing a reset. This always makes me feel better and sugar intake has gotten higher lately, and I can feel it via lower energy and more headaches. Headaches, be gone! Coffee totally allowed and never gotten rid of. A girl must have her coffeeee!
5. Three blog posts.
6. Take each kid out shopping for fall/winter clothes. (They won’t stop growing!! My babies!!!)