Today is SuperBoy’s birthday! He’s 5!
Here are some random facts you may not know about SuperBoy:
1. I did not name him SuperBoy. A reader on here referred to him as SuperBoy one day, and in the interest of keeping things somewhat private on here, the name stuck. But I always think, “hm, I wonder if people really think I refer to him as SuperBoy. Nope. I refer to him as “Get over here RIGHT NOW.”
2. He loves to look at SuperMan comic books. He makes us read the big words out loud like, “Whomp!” “Zing!” “Bam!”
3. He gets attention everywhere we go. This week at the dentist’s, he had the assistant laughing so hard, she was apologizing to me (because it was encouraging him to do more) and saying, “he has QUITE the personality.”
4. He loves music and doesn’t go to bed at night without listening. His favorite cd right now is the soundtrack to Wall-E.
5. He claims to be allergic to kisses right now. But I tell him sons are never allergic to Mommy kisses. Heh heh.
6. If I could bottle his energy, I’d be rich.