It wasn’t long ago that this blog was made up mainly of lists. So I thought it was time for another one.
Random Thoughts from My Brain (which apparently is 28 years old, according to my new Brain Age Nintendo DS game):
1. Tonight was the Amazing Race finale. My team didn’t win, but it was a good final push to the end.
2. I moved two chairs around in my house a couple weeks ago. Husband didn’t think it looked right. So he moved them yesterday. And while he was moving one, gouged a hole in the wall. That led to him patching it up. Then deciding to paint it over. Then deciding our hallway needed new paint. And while we were at Lowe’s getting the paint, we went ahead and ordered that new fridge (because our freezer is broken). All because I moved two chairs.
3. I played for a Quincenera yesterday.
4. Which reminded me of the funniest event I’ve ever played for: My friend in high school played the violin beautifully and I would accompany her. We were invited to play for a club that her grandpa belonged to (Lion’s , maybe?). On the day we played, Miss Wisconsin was the other guest. So, Luann and I played our sacred songs for a bunch of um, “older” men and Miss Wisconsin.
5. Packers lost. Ha.
6. The week ahead is a full one. I’ll be getting the camera back on Thursday, so I can catch you up on SuperBoy!