Updated Summer Goals:
1. Go get an eye exam and new contacts
2. Solve my new Rubik’s Cube
3. Begin on my new Huge Goal of trying one recipe from each of my 109(!!!!) cookbooks. Purge books I’m not using and don’t like.
4. Keep training for the 5K, which will be at the end of July/beginning of August
5. Finish books on George Washington from lists of Craig and Roger.
6. Potty train the 3yo
7. Plan three more field trips
8. Put photos on cd that I need to get printed so I can do photo albums (3yo isn’t even in a scrapbook yet!)
9. Put together plan for kitchen remodel
10. Come up with fall/winter goals and plans.