Here are Ten Things I Did this weekend:
1. Made some Christmas cards with my sister-in-law
2. Had my sister-in-law and her three kiddos over Friday night and they stayed over until Saturday.The noise level was LOUD:
3. Watched Citizen Kane. I actually really liked this movie. I am not usually a fan of older, black and white movies, but this one kept my attention.
4. Helped my poor little SuperBoy and his dread stomach illness. His daddy had it too, and oh, yes, his 5yo sister decided to join the fun. Awesome.
5. Went with my sis-in-law to a paper store that made us drool.
6. Ate Chinese food. Because SuperBoy’s daddy was feeling better.
7. Made a fun garland for my kitchen window (it says “Give Thanks”):
8. Cleaned up one bookshelf in my house.
9. Finished Will of Wisteria by Denise Hildreth. Good book. Light read – I’d recommend it.
10. Made out my To Do List for today. Better get to work.