1. Listen to beautiful, pensive music. I’m getting you started. Like it? Don’t like it? Let me know.
2. Sit and write a letter – not an email – a real, live letter to somebody you love.
3. Go to the bookstore. Buy books and music and paper dolls and magazines. What care ye about cash? Devil take tomorrow and spend it today.
4. Drink a raspberry mocha.
5. Make a baked pasta dish.
6. Dream of Scotland.
7. Keep reading on Geo. Washington’s life. Be glad you’re not outside in the rainy weather, camping in a tent with 250 disgruntled soldiers and the threat of a battle breaking out right outside your tent door.
8. Organize. Organize a drawer or two.
9. Open all the windows.
10. Sit with your kids and read a funny book (Snuggle Puppy is a suggestion). Or a sad book (A Little Princess is a suggestion).