Ten random thoughts:
1. The best advice I ever took from a magazine is putting the fitted and flat sheet set into the pillowcase and storing it this way on the shelf. That way when it’s time to change the bed, you have the matching set all ready for you.
2. I hate ironing.
3. My 7yo won a fish (as she is wont to do) last Saturday. It’s already been flushed away.
4. We went to two Pumpkin parties this last weekend. Kids in costume consuming candy are chaos.
5. SuperBoy and I are in a good place right now. Although the apple juice and the pudding ended up in the freezer today. Somehow. I’m not naming names, but…
6. My favorite book to read out loud to the kids is “Owl Moon.” Try it.
7. The day after Halloween, I start playing Christmas music. Sad, but true.
8. I’ve decided to make our Christmas cards this year. This is certifiably nuts. I also want to start a Me in Place Christmas card list. So if you want to receive your very own personalized card from MIP – send your address to me at skcwick at yahoo.com (Obviously fix the email address – just trying to avoid spam)
9. We’re out of Life cereal and Pepsi.
10. I am reading “Birds of a Feather” by Jacqueline Winspear. The first book in the series is “Maisie Dobbs.” I really enjoyed it and recommend it.