Time to make my daily Things To Do List. Lately, though, I’ve been calling it the “Things I Could Do List.” This relieves some of the pressure. As in, I could do this if I wanted… but if I don’t quite finish, oh well! I have nothing else to post (I think because lately I’ve been having a problem with the amount of talking I hear around me. Talk talk talk, all we people do is talk. And how much of it is even worth anything? Sorry…back to the topic at hand.)
Things I Could Do Today:
2. Take kids to library. Turn in overdue book and our reading pages for the summer reading program.
3. Drive girls to Art Class.
4. Stop at store and pick up milk and other stuff to keep this family running.
5. Finish laundry. 3 loads.
6. Take shower. (Hey, put the little things on there and you’ll feel like you’re accomplishing something!)
7. Clean girl’s room (with them).
8. Read two chapters in Geo. Washington book.
9. Pay bills
10. Make dinner.
11. Keep planning the kid’s school stuff. Two weeks’ worth.
12. Finish reading Wheel on the School to kids.