Here are ten things I have to do every day or it just doesn’t seem right:
1. Take a shower
2. Email my brother
3. Read something, anything, just give me a cereal box
4. Check out my favorite blogs.
5. Drink a non-fat raspberry mocha or iced tea in the morning.
6. Hug my kids and tickle SuperBoy
7. Make a joke
8. Kick the cat. (it’s not my fault – I love her, but she walks in front of me and I always always trip over her. If she doesn’t trip me, I wonder if she’s sick.)
9. Check the weather channel
10. Think about the Cubs
Ed. Note: I wanted to say “exercise,” I really did. It’s not quite to being an everyday HAVE to do it or else event yet. We’re getting there. One step at a time.