1. We were violated yesterday as some dork charged some things to our corporate credit card. Dork. It’s okay and will be taken care of and wasn’t really that much $$, but still. Dork.
2. Today’s Score: Mommy: One Zillion and Ten Points SuperBoy: 0 points
(Mommy automatically gets One Zillion Points anytime SuperBoy actually falls asleep during his nap. And I get ten points for making him finish his food before he got dessert.Dessert he made. Dessert of which I will post pictures tomorrow.)
3. Cleaned out the bathroom closet and scrubbed the bathroom floor – while I do regularly clean the bathroom floor, I rarely scrub it, in a sad, quasi-rebellious statement against my parents who made me clean the bathroom every single Saturday during my high school years. I also scrubbed my bathtub with products generously given to me from my friend who works at Johnson’s Wax. She bestowed upon me lots of great cleaning things. In an effort to make those cleaning products last forever, I have determined to only clean the bathtub twice a year. Oh, I also cleaned out the baking/spice cupboard. I’m a cleanin’ freak in a sad, quasi-rebellious attempt to make it look like I accomplished something today.
4. Am watching Cubs. Must go. Go Cubs! I continue to cheer for the Cubs in a sad, quasi-rebellious attempt to get back at the reality of life.
5. Brother is attempting to persuade me that he got a frog out of his dryer vent by putting a rope down the vent. Froggy grabbed onto the rope and got out of the vent. I am having a really hard time picturing that. Now picture it yourself, and doesn’t it make you laugh?
Ed. Note: I clean my bathtub more than twice a year. That is what I call humoristic exaggeration. I just want you to smile. Laugh maybe. Be happy. Picture my tub all dirty and grimy and yours all sweet and shiny.