What shows have you been watching lately? Here’s my list of ones I’m hooked on:
1. Top Chef Masters: Love watching the creativity of these master chefs. The competition is between a group of chefs each week, and only two move on to the final round. Last season’s winner was Rick Bayless – a huge favorite of mine.
2. Jessica Simpson’s The Price of Beauty: Okay, so you have to overlook some giggling and awkward moments, but actually, this show is rather interesting. Jessica and her two friends visit different countries and experience the beauty rituals of that particular area. For instance, she visited Thailand and had a Thai massage – but then also visited with a lady whose skin had peeled from her face because it is very much in fashion in Thailand to have lighter/fairer skin. The harsh chemicals caused this lady to lose pigmentation in her skin. Interesting show.
3. Amazing Race! Another cultural experience! I love seeing the different countries and traditions. This year I’m definitely rooting for the cowboys. I did a quiz online about Amazing Race and got a two $1 off coupons for 7-Up and used those today to get two free 2 liters. A little bonus for paying attention to my favorite show!
4. Lost: It’s getting down to the end of the series! The mysteries are being slowwwwwwly cleared up and we’re enjoying seeing the characters’ stories delved into even more deeply. A+
5. Celebrity Apprentice: Kinda fun…wish it wasn’t so long – but we like it.
6. Minute to Win It: Kids’ new favorite! Have you seen it?
7. The Middle: This show has really kept our attention. Last week’s episode on cutting costs was hilarious.
8. What Would Brian Boitano Make?: I just think this cooking show has creativity and an originality seriously lacking in most other food shows!
Any other shows we should be checking out?